perjantai 18. maaliskuuta 2011

Winter savers


I tought for a moment that the spring was coming. The sun was shining and the birds were singing, but then the coldness came back and I decided that I have to introduce you my loyal friends the mittens =) Mittens actually saved me from a scaring situation this winter, when a man was trying to attack me in the street. He tried to pull my hand and I was wearing my mittens, so I just slipped my hand out from the mitten and left him standing there stupid and run away =) These mittens are very special for me cos they are gift from my knitting genious friend Heidi and she has used this beatiful yarn called Puro, wich in finnish means creek.

Hetken jo luulin, että kevät olisi tulossa, mutta sitten iski taas tämä kylmyys! Päätinkin esitellä nyt teille talven pelastajani, eli lapaset! Tänä talvena lapaset oikeasti jopa pelastivat minut pelottavasta tilanteesta, kun mies hyökkäsi kimppuuni kadulla ja yritti vetää minua kädestä, niin sain luiskautettua käden lapasesta ulos ja juoksin minkä kintuista pääsin! Sinne se jäi tyhmänä seisomaan mun lapanen kädessä ;) Nämä lapaset ovat erityisen rakkaat, koska ne ovat lahja ystävältäni Heidiltä. Hän on käyttänyt Novitan lankaa nimeltä Puro.




































































1 kommentti:

  1. Thanks for commenting at StyleScout LDN can you let me know your twitter or please write to us through the website if you have a moment...

    VastaaPoista